This page lists SBC4D publications and presentations that took place at different events. Note that most publications below were published on behalf of our customers for which we developed or contributed to it. The links point to the website of the customer owning the publication.
- Youth & Trade Roadmap of The Gambia 2018-2022, ICT Sector, International Trade Center, May 2018, contribution by Stephane Boyera
- Ethiopia draft Open Data Policy, realized for the Government of Ethiopia, April 2018, Stephane Boyera, Aman Grewal, Francois Van Schalkwyk
- <How the data revolution can benefit farmers/li>, Stephane Boyera, ICT Update, February 2018
- Youth employment opportunities in the ICT sector in The Gambia, realized for the International Trade Center (ITC), Stephane Boyera, Joseph Gomez, December 2017
- Open Data Readiness Assessment – Tunisia realized for The World Bank and The Government of Tunisia,
- Farmer profiling: Making data work for smallholder farmers, Stephane Boyera, Study conducted for CTA, April 2017
- Stengthening Data Ecosystems for greater development Impact, International Open Data Conference (IODC) 2016, October 2016, Madrid, Spain
- Open Data Readiness Assessment – Mauritania realized for The World Bank and The Government of Mauritania,
- Open Data Readiness Assessment – Afghanistan realized for The World Bank and The Government of Afghanistan,
- How an ICT knowledge platform can support agribusiness in the Caribbean region, Stephane Boyera, Study conducted for CTA, April 2016
- ICT to support agriculture and tourism linkages in South-Pacific, Stephane Boyera, Study conducted for CTA, Fiji, January 2016
- Assessment of the Tanzania Open Data Initiative, Stephane Boyera, Liz Carolan (ODI), Fiona Smith (ODI), Study conducted for the Open Data Institute, September 2015
- Open Government Data to support Agriculture, Stephane Boyera, CTA Brussels Development Briefings, Brussels, Belgium, February 2015
- From Knowledge Engineering for Development to Development Informatics Stefan Schlobach, Victor de Boer, Christophe Guéret, Stéphane Boyera and Philippe Cudré-Mauroux, Lecture Notes in Computer Science: Knowledge Engineering and Knowledge Management: EKAW 2014 Satellite Events. Springer
- Now is the time for web payment standards Jeff Jaffe, Stephane Boyera, The Banker, January 2015
- Future Agriculture in Ethiopia – ICT for Agriculture Strategy – realized for UNDP Ethiopia
- Aidspan Open Data Case Study, A watchdog organization in the health sector -study realized for the Open Data Institute
- Games in Africa: Opportunities & Challenges – Study realized for Orange
- Open Data in Developing Countries: State of the Art – Study realized for the Partnership for Open Data
- Open Data Readiness Assessment – Ethiopia realized for The World Bank and The Government of Ethiopia
- Standardizing client-side API for Web payments?, Stephane Boyera, W3C Web Payments Workshop, Paris France, 24-25 March 2013
- Communities and Mobile Services in African Society: The Agricultural Cooperative Sector Opportunity, S. Boyera, A. Grewal, A. Marchadour (Orange), K Boulle (Orange).
- Adapting ICT tools to rural farmers: the case of Sahel Eco and non-timber forest product enterprise groups in the Tominian district, Mali, Mary Allen (Sahel Eco), Stephane Boyera, Aman Grewal. To be published by CTA
- Co-Laureate of the 100 Innovations for Africa selection by the French Ministry of Foreign Affair.
- The Web of Voices, S. Boyera, session organizer at the European Development Day 2013.
- Business matching service for small-holder illiterate farmers, S. Boyera, Invited Demonstration at the 1st ICT4ag conference.
- Semantic Web for Social & Economic Development?, S. Boyera, Keynote at Downscale 2013 (as part of OKCon 2013).
- Indonesia OGD Readiness Assessment study
- How to set-up and maintain a successful Open Data Initiative , C. Iglesias, as part of CTO’s 7th Annual eGov Africa.
- Mobile Data Collection Research
- Ghana Mobile Entrepreneurship Lab. – Year 2
- Voice Browsing Acceptance and Trust
- Ghana OGD Feasibility study
- Chile OGD Feasibility study
- Rwanda Mobile ICT assessment
- Multi-Channel Data Collection
- Mobile and Web Technologies in Social and Economic Development: Workshop Report
- Ghana Mobile Entrepreneurship Lab. – Year 1
SB Consulting staff also led or participated in a number of studies that are relevant to the domain. This includes: